Meetings, deadlines, workouts, grabbing a bite to eat – you’ve got a lot going on. Sometimes you just have to stop and smell the roses and make time for yourself, too. And now you’ve decided to have the G-Shot®.

Who Can Provide the G-Shot®?
Only a physician can perform the G-Shot® but obstetricians and gynecologists, urologists, and plastic surgeons are generally more experienced.

Choosing a Doctor
You want to find a doctor with experience—someone familiar with performing the G-Shot®. To make the selection process easier, consider choosing a doctor from the physician list below.

We make searching the Network easy (see Find a Physician near you on right).

Then, call or email to make an appointment. It’s that simple!